Hello, friends of Teleport!
This month we’ve really had our hands full. To make sure we understand the pains of moving, I personally went on the road again after a four year break and moved to Colombia. You can read more on “What I learned when moving to Colombia”.
We’ve also just showed our new Teleport for Startup Cities Mobile app to a few external testers and are incorporating feedback as fast as we can. You guys will be the first to learn when we make the public beta available!
Needless to say this is a very exciting direction for us and we can’t wait to get our app into your hands. Stay tuned!
Co-founder & startup nomad
Our summary of interesting reads from February:
Free People Move (and read):
- Kurt Davis wrote about what the States can learn from Estonia, Lithuania and Finland when it comes to startups.
- According to research, these are the 6 top European cities for startups.
- Jay Meistrich told the story about how he built a startup while traveling the world.
Teleport One Line News:
- Teleport's data scientist Ardo Illaste shared the results of his research on why startup people move around.
- We talked to Harbor.ly to find out more about their relocations.
- Looking for useful tools for managing remote teamwork? Here are Teleport's favourites.