Hello beautiful people,
what a big month March turned out to be! First, Teleport went global on your mobile. We’ve been working hard on letting you do what you’ve always asked about — expanding the search for the best place for you beyond the first experiments in Silicon Valley. Using the Teleport for Startup cities app you can now search across 100 startup-friendly cities around the world. If you have not tried it yet, get it now for iPhone or Android. Give it a try and let us know what you think, please.
Secondly, Teleport can now help you not just find where you should be, but also actually help you to execute your next move. When in app, look for the Get There tab of any city profile to get access to some helpful people from Teleport Scouts and our first partner governments (hint: look at Helsinki or Tallinn). Ask them anything that helps you plan and see what happens.
And thirdly, as a company we are now one year old. I wanted to thank all of you for being early believers in our vision, signing up for the newsletters and trying our first products. This community and all of your feedback means the world to us.
Free people move.
Co-founder and CEO
Our summary of interesting reads from March:
Free People Move (and read):
- Estonia is the first country in the world to offer E-residency. Nomad Capitalist explains how and whether you should.
- The Travelscope interactive map explores the power of passports around the world.
- An MIT graduate is turning heads over his theory that income inequality is actually about housing.
Teleport One Line News:
- Sten and Silver recorded the first episode of Teleport’s brand new podcast – Free People Move.
- In honor of Teleport’s first birthday, we asked team members how they feel about progress in the past year.
- What would your chances of living a good life be if you were born tomorrow? Silver looked deeper into the data.