Hello, beautiful people!
July has been exciting on many fronts. To kick it off, we released Teleport Sundial, the must-have coordination tool for every distributed team - read all about it in this post. New York Teleport is also now live to help you find your best place to live in and around NYC – feel free to try it out!
To help you make sure your next move goes smoothly, we put together a Teleport Directory of tools and services for people on the move. And, we've gone full speed ahead with improving Teleport Flock - you can now have us book your next team meetup for you and enjoy added search features. Plus, if you're a Slack user, check out our Flock-Slack integration!
As always, you can find our collection of links and stories from this month
Teleport marketing team
Our summary of interesting reads from July:
Free People Move (and read):
- William Han has lived in America for the past 15 years. He has two Ivy League degrees. And he's on the verge of deportation.
- As a digital nomad spending most of your time abroad, finding a good bank account can be a real pain. Here's a list of nomad friendly banks around the world.
- Here's what Thorin Klosowski has learned after a couple of interstate moves in just as many years.
Teleport One Line News
- Silver wrote about his experience of working remotely from the Galápagos and making new friends in public restrooms.
- Teleport’s co-founder Balaji Srinivasan spoke about the network state at the symposium of the Estonia’s Friends International Meeting, “Quo vadis, Estonia?”
- We put together our podcast guests' ideas ideas for improving the location independent life.
Make sure you keep an eye on our blog and follow us on Facebook and Twitter to get the latest from Teleport!