Hello, beautiful people!
July has been exciting on many fronts. To kick it off, we released Teleport Sundial, the must-have coordination tool for every distributed team - read all about it in this post. New York Teleport is also now live to help you find your best place to live in and around NYC – feel free to try it out!
To help you make sure your next move goes smoothly, we put together a Teleport Directory of tools and services for people on the move. And, we've gone full speed ahead with improving Teleport Flock - you can now have us book your next team meetup for you and enjoy added search features. Plus, if you're a Slack user, check out our Flock-Slack integration!
As always, you can find our collection of links and stories from this month
Teleport marketing team
Our summary of interesting reads from July:
Free People Move (and read):
- William Han has lived in America for the past 15 years. He has two Ivy League degrees. And he's on the verge of deportation.
- As a digital nomad spending most of your time abroad, finding a good bank account can be a real pain. Here's a list of nomad friendly banks around the world.
- Here's what Thorin Klosowski has learned after a couple of interstate moves in just as many years.
Teleport One Line News
- Silver wrote about his experience of working remotely from the Galápagos and making new friends in public restrooms.
- Teleport’s co-founder Balaji Srinivasan spoke about the network state at the symposium of the Estonia’s Friends International Meeting, “Quo vadis, Estonia?”
- We put together our podcast guests' ideas ideas for improving the location independent life.