Hello, friends of Teleport!
August has been a month of building new exciting things! The biggest news we're eager to share with your is the release of New York Teleport to help you find your cost & commute optimal place to live in and around NYC. Try our the bagel-warm public beta now and tell us what you think!
We also kicked off our developer program! We're now opening up access to our data through APIs and to see what you guys can build on top of them. Feeling creative? Try it out and share the results with us!
We've got some very exciting things happening this week, so make sure you keep an eye on our blog and follow us on Twitter and Facebook! And as always, you can find our collection of links and stories from this month below.
Teleport marketing team
Our summary of interesting reads from August:
Free People Move (and read):
- There are a total of 7,102 known languages. Of this amount, 23 remain popular enough to be considered the most spoken languages of the world.
- By handing over €50 and a photograph, you can now become an official e-resident of the Republic of Estonia. Here's why you should.
- Hitting the road? Here are 7 essential things to check off on your traveling checklist before your departure.
Teleport One Line News:
- We had a chat with Joséphine Goube from Migreat about immigration and startup visas, plus the good and the bad going on in those areas.
- You can now see your remote team's locations in real time without a single click using Teleport Sundial and Teleport for Startup Cities.
- In honor of Ukraine's independence day, Sten wrote about whether Ukraine can be the next best place to be (yes!).