Hello, beautiful people!
We've successfully rolled into 2016! Here's what happened in January:
- team-teleport gained a very exciting member - retired US Ambassador Jeff Levine joined us to lead our User Engagement efforts.
- We kicked off a collaboration with Funderbeam to bring you top notch data about startup scenes in locations around the world.
- The Estonian American Innovation Awards 2016 brought us the title of Most Innovative Newcomer.
- We buffed up Teleport Sundial with some great new features.
As always, make sure to check out our collection of links from this month below, and don't forget to keep your eye on our blog for the latest stories.
Teleport marketing team
Our summary of interesting reads from January:
Free People Move (and read):
- Up for (re)discovering some great stories about people on the move? These were our most read blog posts in 2015.
- We added 8 new locations to Teleport Cities to start the year off with some brand new discovery options.
- The community in Valencia set a perfect example of what to do when a location isn't on Teleport Cities, but you want it to be.
- Silver wrote about why teaching your kids programming is pretty much giving them superpowers.
Teleport One Line News:
- It's a big world out there, but the New York Times narrowed it down - these are the 52 places to go in 2016.
- Chris Messina called it - 2016 will be the year of conversational commerce.
- These 10 US cities have the fastest-growing startup scenes - and neither New York nor Silicon Valley made the cut.