March was an incredibly awesome month, and we owe much of it to you.
April 1st meant much more to us than pranks - it was team-teleport's second birthday and we got the amazing present of reaching 100k users - thank you!
Not only did we have a celebratory cake party on our weekly call, we also did some looking back on the previous year - and forward as well! Read more about our thoughts and where we've come in the past 12 months.
In other news:
- The second ever Teleport meetup took place in NYC with friends from Hitlist and Roam.
- We got on a bit of a roll and added nineteen locations to Teleport Cities.
- No more keeping our best user stories to ourselves - meet Anthony, who Teleported from Paris to Auckland.
- Sorry, Rome, but we looked into it and turns out that in Europe, all roads lead to Vienna.
As always, make sure to check out our collection of links from last month below, and don't forget to keep your eye on our blog for the latest stories.
Teleport marketing team
Our summary of interesting reads from March:
Teleport One Line Stories
- Silver wrote about how you can pick up a new language in approximately 157680000 seconds with the Teleport Method.
- "Teleport is cool and everything, but how do you guys make money?" - here's an explanation.
- Working from 9 to 5 seems to have become the norm in a lot of workplaces. Should you keep doing it if you have the freedom to choose?
Free People Move (and read):
- Cultures are complicated - here's a good effort of analyzing data and plotting countries on a "culture map".
- Flexjobs released its third-annual list of companies that operate mostly or completely remotely - including us!
- Fascinated by flags and the stories behind them? Flag Stories is the ultimate resource of facts about country flags around the world.