Episode 15 is here! This one’s a very special treat for those fascinated by remote work—we had a talk with Dave Nevogt, co-founder of Hubstaff, and also a real veteran when it comes to distributed teams.
Here’s what we chatted about this time around:
- About Dave and how he started working remotely
- The birth of Hubstaff and what it’s become now
- Who’s in the team, and where?
- What does the hiring process look like for a typical remote team?
- Keeping communication effective in a distributed team
- Tools to use and try out
- Personal benefits of more flexibility and location independence
- Challenges of remote work
- The past and future of remote work
(If you prefer iTunes, we’re also on there. Syncing from SoundCloud might take some time, so if the latest episode isn’t up yet, please be patient and check back soon.)