We called up Roman Kalyakin, co-founder of Flystein, the “genius powered flight search”, to chat about what Flystein does, how they do it, and how it makes traveling on a budget a whole lot easier.
Besides giving the podcast a listen, make sure you check out the guest post team Flystein wrote for us about the flight hacks every traveler should know.
Here are the topics we covered:
- Roman and his background in the flight industry
- How the idea for Flystein was born
- What does the flight search process look like and what are the different use cases?
- How is Flystein unique compared to other similar solutions?
- The biggest challenges of constant traveling
- Where do the flight experts come from and how are they so good at it?
- How does communication work in a team all over the world?
- Future plans for Flystein
(If you prefer iTunes, we’re also on there. Syncing from SoundCloud might take some time, so if the latest episode isn’t up yet, please be patient and check back soon.)