Free people move—it’s an inevitable and increasing trend. Why is it happening, and how can technology along with data help people change how they think about their location?
Slush is the focal point for entrepreneurs and tech talent to meet with top-tier international investors, executives and media.
Teleport attended the 2016 conference in Helsinki, and Sten, our CEO, gave a talk about the location independent lifestyle and how Teleport’s data is changing how people think about mobility.
If you weren’t there, here’s your chance to rewatch the talk.
Some talking points to expect:
- What are the three trends that are driving people to move in today’s world?
- What kind of global marketplace does the collision of these trends create?
- Are nation states a thing of the past?
- How can data connect cities and people?
- How many people are moving around globally, and how do we calculate that number?
- How can cities use Teleport data to attract these people?
- What do cities get out of making an effort to compete for the best talent on the move?
- Have we been drawing maps wrong this whole time?