What is place branding? Who does a place even need a brand? How do you make your brand exciting and compelling? Let’s ask the expert.
Podcast time! Episode 18 features Peter Kentie—place brand-er, marketer, and the guy who offered Estonia a pretty nifty country branding idea completely out of the blue, because he just likes us that much.
Here are some of the things we’ll chat about:
- What is a brand?
- Why does a place need a brand?
- What are the components of good place branding?
- What are the first steps of creating a brand?
- How much of a role does data play in place branding?
- How has Eindhoven managed to create a compelling city brand for optimal talent attraction?
- How are country branding and city branding different—and which is harder?
- Advice for balancing the new Estonian branding concept
- What are some great examples of city branding in the world?
(If you prefer iTunes, we’re also on there. Syncing from SoundCloud might take some time, so if the latest episode isn’t up yet, please be patient and check back soon.)