It's relatively great in my opinion. You have loads of food varieties from different cultures and great people.
- Singapore is safe. Even petty crimes are low.
- Good food
- Nice people. A mix of numerous races living tolerantly and harmoniously.
- Clean, very very clean.
- Depending on your lifestyle, items here could be expensive to some as compared to neighbouring countries.
- Breaking the law have dire consequences. Therefore, everything here is pretty fixed and rigid.
- Stress is part of our daily life. You probably see lots of grumpy-looking faces during office hours.
Do I like it? I couldn't hope for a better place to be a part of. Though I do wish it has mountainous areas and scenic landscapes.
Oh, Singlish (Singaporean English) is something we embrace. It's fun to learn.