The pragmatic guide to your personal decisions after Brexit
In the light of Brexit, many of us are trying to figure out what to do next. What options do I have as a foreigner in the UK? Where can I move my startup if London isn't an option? What does Brexit mean for working and living abroad?
We at Teleport are all for less borders and more free movement of people, so obviously the Brexit news made us sad as a step towards more isolation in Europe. Then again, we build software & gather data every day to help people navigate the complexity of their next move.
This page is an initiative to gather useful writings, guides and facts to help you sort out any personal and business location choices Brexit is forcing you to make. There are a lot of questions, but let's keep in mind that this is not the time to make rash decisions. Keep calm and take a minute to really think about your options. Act on information and data, not emotions.
Teleport on Brexit
- Brexit: what should British startups do?
- Brexit: what are the alternatives for European startup founders?
- Survey: 76% of knowledge workers are considering leaving the UK after Brexit
- How UK companies can stay in the UK, but manage their EU business with e-Residency
Brexit causes a lot of trouble for UK tech scene – the majority of them are doing cross-border business and have clients in the EU. It makes sense for British startups to consider moving to the EU after Brexit. But where?
The UK has been Europe's number one startup hub so far - which cities are left on the table when we take London out of the list of the most attractive startup cities in Europe?
What do knowledge workers in the UK think about Brexit and its consequences? We conducted a survey to find out.
There seems to be some angst and uncertainty in London about what is going to happen in the post-Brexit world. Let’s talk about how the Estonian e-residency can help.
Other useful resources
- Number of young Brits seeking work abroad doubles after Brexit - Politico
- Keep calm and code on - Atomico
- Europe's startups reassess Britain after Brexit - Wall Street Journal
- This is what Brexit means for you and your startup - Mattermark
- How to keep your EU citizenship after Brexit - The Independent
- Leading in times of uncertainty - Seedcamp
- What does Brexit mean for UK's technology sector? - The Telegraph
- What happens now that Britain has voted for Brexit - The Economist
- An entrepreneur's view on Brexit - Medium
- Moving on from the Brexit Leave vote - TransferWise
- After ‘Brexit,’ finding a new London for the financial world to call home - The New York Times
- Teleport Cities – compare 266 most creative cities around the world based on your preferences
- Teleport Runway – see how your team budget in your current city compares to other locations around the world
- Teleport Eightball – calculate your salary and compare your costs of living in hundreds of cities worldwide
- Compare London to other cities around the world
If you know any great resources on Brexit, have written something yourself or want to ask us any questions we might be able to help you with, drop us a note at email@example.com