Last Updated: March 12th, 2015
WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us. We collect your name, email address, username, password, demographic information (such as your gender and occupation), lifestyle & life quality preferences, cost of living preferences, geographic interests, social network accounts as well as other information you directly give us on our Site or in our Apps.
Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from our Site or Apps.
Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your devices, such as computers and smartphones. For example, when visiting our Site or using our Apps, we log your device’s operating system type, language settings, pages you viewed, time you spent, access times, IP address, geographic location, hardware parameters, interactions on a page, data entered in form fields, search results and other information our Site and Apps provided you, your social relationships to other users and information about your use of and actions on our Site. On our Site we also log some web-specific parameters such as your browser type and the website you visited before browsing to our Site.
Cookies. We may log information using “cookies.” Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site. This type of information is collected to make the Site more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information to:
- operate, maintain, and improve our sites, applications, products, and services.
- respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- send information including confirmations, price quotes, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
- link or combine user information with other personal information.
- protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- provide and deliver products and services upon your request.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for their own marketing or service provision uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to “unsubscribe” or “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
You may also send us a letter to our corporate address:
2443 Fillmore St #380-6994
San Francisco, CA 94115